2023 Fifa Women's World Cup

Here's how I have been watching the 2023 Fifa Women World Cup in Australia. Due to the time difference, most matches are played for us in the midnight 3am to 11 am

My main focus is the Japanese women team and this Genius called Futoshi Ikeda, Ever since he won the Under 23 women world cup I have followed him, he even won the silver with a very young team that was rushed for the Under 20 that were beaten by Spain in the Finals

But now he is with his main team and I am hoping that they win it.my only regret is that they are without my Sweetheart  Saori Takarada, who stole my heart at the Under 23 tournament. I have seen Ueki, Jun Endo, and Miyazawa and know he is safe hands and will surely do well 

Anyone who know me know that  Japan is my adopted nation, You want to understand me, study the Japanese from their attention to details,  mindfulness and separation from mediocrity,  their way of life is what I choose to imitate and follow.

To watch I use



https://www.livesports088.com/football.html

Thanks to Zaimokuza for the link 


Go Japan Go

Ike Nippon

Comments