The Allocutus


 They will run to demons and say
“Fuck me, just fuck me!
so long as you feed me”..
 
When I come here to write, and to be vitiated by the sensations; I stretch forth my hands and the essence of the things relay information to me by believing all to be good until God proves otherwise. We entered into Armageddon smiling with every happy new year we shout are further mired into this dearth. No place is safe, one minute you are making plans the next the earth is giving way from underneath you. No plan is foolproof as daft people run the world , But must I be a demon before I can eat?
I ask again What is the spirit driving them? INGSOC particular-ism, orthodoxy solipsism and our locusts of bungalows . There will be no thinking, just pure orthodoxy and ingsoc - Orwell
 
Be careful when expounding truth to the black mind, it is a killer. To know a man ask him what he listens to. How churches perpetuated and indoctrinate people into Western Education orthodoxy and years of mind control and conditioning and the hell it takes to break free from that kind of demonization. 
But God’s plan is simple- Inundation,then melioration let them keep building one day we will learn to share our buildings where your house is mine, For eventually every four legs will have to walk on two. For now they put on the pretense and sate you in your delusion, everything is greed unto waste
 
Man walks up to a fish and says You are wet, fish says You are wet, I live here!!
 
Pray you get permeated, call on nature to make you her flugelhorn it s a high! We are always passing the baton, the current and the past are side by side. Life is like being a hot air balloon, if you are stuck maybe it time to let go of some weight. Every dog has it’s owner, talk to the owner, pray to God and not to a demon  chant Nam Myoho Rhenge Kyo it is everything!!
Evil needs a causative factor, don’t give it one It seems wrong if you are not in pain Conflict is always in the passing, let it. What was your Naboth’s vineyard, what is it today? why not let Naboth garden it for you and own him instead. Perch dear raven it’s a crimson colored sky and the air is filled with poniards. They keep sending signals, and I don’t know which of my thoughts I should trust. All I can say is never let your dreams carry another’s sacrifice It taints the achievement and you might not pay it back.
I'm regarded the fool but I'm just grateful to be alive to listen to my music, my companion  since time and I return to it all through my lifetimes.
 
Give them their pile, I mustn’t give them personalities, I see sheep controlled by sheep dog into a church somewhere When I can glide through the herd I hold on this mental image for it I gave them personality I’d have to kill them
They continue, engrossed in their amusement never leaving their games,  It is rare to find the human form and even rarer for that human form to find the Lotus sutra. You who do must purge yourself of the low opinion of yourself, for if you a re magnanimous in outlook
You'll be saddled with magnanimous responsibility, one like: leaving samsara.
The goal is to travel and not to sequester , if we are equipped with moderation of what use is the excess when only knowledge is supreme Poor Hesiod,  doesn’t he know that day is also night !
Come to the ether, the essence of wisdom, to the ground the cocoon of stoicism where purity is the sweetest high. Away from ego as it’s pumps are suction tubes.
Love is very selfless for a selfish reason, I don't trust even this reality

Comments