8/12/2023; Promise Fufilled

 

On night earlier this year, I met Fela in my dream, He sat down in a Bluetooth, Shola was standing just bedside him. He asked if I could do it? I said I could try. He told me to always put on the stethoscope (He have a name for earpiece) to block the sound waves of the matrix

This would be the third time I would meet him, Another time, he encouraged me and sang one song in the spirit world called  "Accused"

I promised to play and share his music all over Nigeria and possibly Africa If I can. I also told him that if I ever should get the money I would establish the African shrine in every state in Nigeria. 

I moved to the Northern part of Nigeria and saw where iron clad Christian Dogmatism have turned into witchcraft, the entire town was under a spell, They were all connected in the same Witchcraft network. 

You could just tell. I had brought Fela to them and no one was interested. 



On the 8th of December, I fulfilled my promises I took a new speaker I had just bought and played Fela's music for 3 straight hours. Only children came out to dance, everyone else either mocked or ignored me.

Some 50 years later and Fela is still underground and anathema in Nigeria, and that's s saying something. 
Music is the fore that vleans the soul and they couldn't stand the sound of good music.  Years of vitriolic Christianity had damaged their psyche. Made drones out of them.

But I didn't care, later  I was alone for good 2 hours in the field dancing in the cold, some suspicious men came stood at a distance, but I didn't care. Later I was joined by some guys- battered labourer who were more than happy to blow off steam, who subsequently also left. Suddenly the speaker's battery died,  and I had to go home.



2 weeks later, I was burgled, my laptop,  Hard drive containing over 2,000 albums, movies and documentaries was stolen, Yes including the speaker.. so much for the brotherhood of men. I am still distraught. 
But re affirmed that, that is what it will take to change Africa. 
I particularly notice that they can't stand Fela, and Reggae music.
This is only way to heal the Eywa of the Black mind, to save their souls and Meliorate them, but the matrix will fight you. The matrix exist and in thus place, you see it better than in Lahos or other commercial cities. 



I'm grateful that 26 years later, Fela is played loudly for the first time in Northern Nigeria,  and we will still have so much to do. I intend to do my best to preach the gospel of the greatest African Musician to ever walk the earth, and to heal the Eywa of the Black race , its the least I can do, 

I just jope whoever stole my laptop and drives don't delete or format the hard drives, I hope they are curious, I hope they listen to the music and see the movies, if that is what it take to lactify and break their mental chains, then I'm okay with that.

And that is the goal of the Zelkova movement party, Using Music to weaponize the mind of the future, if you can do something like this,  You too are a member of ZMP.


Onward and Forever. Until next time, We move!





Comments