Bleaching Men


 

Run you out of town like Mormons - Billy Woods 


Who are mormons, They are the practitioners of the church of the Latter Day saint.
I have found one thing to be true as I advance further in life, the well dressed an institution the dirtier and gross its underbelly 
And Church is not exemped.they buy land and buikd these fine churches with fields and basketball courts and you can’t hear them talking or preaching loudly These are some civilised people but they are worse than scum.
One of the problem of Christinatu is the obvious inferiority Complex the white Jesis who is actually Davinci’s boyfriend and the lmage of the white god with blue eyes conduce worshippers into trying to propagate an associate with the motif that they brave
By bleadjcng their skin and looking a little like the Jesus They preach so they can claim through the scoring of thier dermis, the right side, the Godly side, and use said Prostitution to advertise to others that this is what the goodness of God feels like, its is a monthly trip to a provision store to but Caro white cream mixed with lemonvate cream,a recommended glasses to feign myopia (since the children of God are mostly blinded by the light of his proximity), a wristwatch, a white shirt, and A pomposity from God knows where To make up what I call a sanctified moron. 
I had seen their churches around, wondered where they got the money to buy land in such areas, and vuuld on it so quickly, but they were not my problem, until they decided to attack me.
A brief understanding of Mormonism is that: it is Mohammedanism Yankiesized, Think of Mohammed crusade or the crusade of Pope Urban but this time shrouded in quasi sophisticatedness 
It is a Christian philopshy of breeeding and pillaging in righteousness.
There goal is to breed outpopulate And bully you out of every community that they are in through Jesus Christ their l Law.
Since this world is a farm, mormonism is a hedonistic fervour 
Sanctified by a conferred sainthood by a fool on an idiot. 
You see them with name tags on their white shirt Elder This, and Elder That.
Young men in their 20s I wonder what have they seen in life to be called Elders. In my part of town, you see them Riding Bicycles, waking a bloat, barging into people’s shops to preach a Jesus i have heard all my life.
If the Federal government had any sense there would be a law against this form of Evangelism because it isn’t evangelism but a way to go into people’s homes, and Shops to scope it out and look for things that they can steal.. for they are thieves. Yes every single Mormon you meet is a thief.
They are fueled by the fact that their base nature is given credence to, so they can go around doing whatever they like and it is enjoyable for their religion have already made them saints.
Like a soldier on a crusade, one minute they are praying To God they next minute they are breaking into someone’s shop or raping another man’s wife because they are saints and we are a no-one?
I was assaulted in the dram
They come with threates

A destructive philosophy from a demon named Jospeh Smith
He allows me I must be his saint 
Live life like a war company because 
Life is a war, fostering a rat breeding pologamy, Communism on speed
It was with this kind of nerve and verve that they were able to wipe out Native Americans but one need ask,
Now that the indians are gone, What are they fighting for? And in Nigeria?
Because for them, There will be no compromise with any man. Literally armed with the word they weild their bibles likw guns in holsters. A conditioning to constantly remind them of the warlike nature of their call 
Drunk on the promise of hedonism and mulitiple orgams they are the perfecdd pawns to lead into battle for the forceful conversion of the soul
They use thier money to buy and
fund the largess of their pawns to arouse jealousy from other and probably recuit based on that.
A salvation of salivation and base nature where the onus is sex appeal and sleaze obviating a sheer vacuity
Tell them, this is Nigeria We don’t have indians here. Your founding philosophy don’t work here nor do they align with today’s world.
So you have a walking Kill and Eat, living Run them out of town! That’s the mormon way
Its is a communist society, An experiment in religious copration 
Where one must deed his property to the church and eat therefore from the collective largesss - The perfect oneness, if ever have I heard anyting so laughbale, the guardian is the Elder, What a droning. 
I do pray for my enemies I pray God Almighty to damn them
They are the apostate and the saint of God, So you must either take their salvation or death.
And I don’t have a problem with their stipudity, it only affects me when they try to force it on me.
How do you know you have entered into a Mormon controlled town it is in thier overly showy good behaviour, where everyone behaves like Secondary school students, greeting in High pitched tones. An unnaturalness in their behaviour that made you wonder if they could actually keep this for long. But in the afternoon, you saw the sadness When they were worn and the potemkin smiles have faded, the utterly despair written on thier face, and you could tell that something was wrong.
These people were trapped like the Brigands of Whiskey Peak, the Community of Cocoyashi, they under the control of someone sinister.
Their behaviour made me curious, they would be looking at me and 
Suddenly look away, it was as if they were afraid of me.
Sometimes when I played music aloud trying to attract them to, I’d notice them blocking their ears when they pass, or run across my shop. Trying to vet thier orthodoxy to a chaperone, Afraid, Afraid of whom I thought, But didn’t know at the time.
Then I saw thier Elder who was a poultry farmer, sell eggs and looking directly at me, I’d see his complaining provably worried that the music isn’t Don Moen Mi Corazon
The Elder is the one Who gives them money and pussy for their crusade like evangelism, unknown to me he is to vet the orthodox of my business so that people can start patronising me. Without which I was just wasting my time. I was like what is wrong with this town, where is your curiosity. 
And why do you all hurry past my shop for Chrissakes this is Kendrick Lamar I’m playing. I was crazed!!
I didn’t know that I was in the middle of Modern day Jesus gangsterism and Wiseguys, Jesus’s freaks in the name of Christianity. 
Oh by the way they said they are not Christians, I guess I didn’t listen, I guess they are fucking thieves.
This Church needs to be curbed as they give pomposity to inferiority complex hedonist, without check, moving around in brazen impunity to dislodge and destroy those they deem unfit to stay, and in my case to steal from, chase away the original owner of the business who would have been competition and open said business when the person is gone. Pure thuggery.
Here’s how they robbed me
First they sent two guys to weigh you out, Of course I am not a Christian, only a fool would be a Christian in todays world of LSD, Yoga and Ayahuasca. I tell them I’m a Buddhist. 
And that it was Irather presumptuous of you to believe I’m a Christian, enter into my premise and subject me to your gospel. It’s an accostment, a harassment, a haranguing of the gospel. This is pure bullying and thuggery. All the while my shop was being staked 
Afterwards, they came in four, this time with thier scholar, who wanted to give me the business, I made light work of him, while seated told him to look at the canals at where the evidence of their Christianity lies, littered to the brim with waste and how koi fishes swim in Japan’s Gutter and People still think they want to posses thier possession 
Embarrassed they sent another group this time, with a man whose casting and binding neck had become a tic, he spoke to me, why his neck bobbed like a dashboard totem. 
I reminded them to never come into a Buddhist premise, as I don’t do the same with my own religion. Even Though it had been existing thousand of years before your “thievery” since you weren’t practicing Christianity
One of their girls, wheedled trying to see if her pussy could magnet me, failed, wrote down my name and believe me I was assaulted in the dream that night.
They come with threat in this particular dream and tried to force one of their fliers into my hand which I rejected and telling them that they were wasting thejr time, and I was smacked in the head by the same third person of the three that visited me in the afternoon. 
The next time, I promptly warned them not to disturb me again, cementing my place as an undesirable, I was marked for attack.
You might ask Where do they see their money. They practice what is called Religious Communism, where you give all your money to the Elder of the church to hold for you, he will provide you with the basic necessity  and keep the remaining for the development of the church. So in thier case when they collect salary they give all their Salaey to the Elder except the 3,500 that is required for Caro White, Lemonvate Cream and a pack of Condom
They ate the militarized demons of Pentecostal Christianity They ride bicycle looking around to attack those who they deem as unorthodox They are three thronged
Redeemed Christian Church of God
Church of Latter Day saints
ECWA and other Pentecostals. 
And they are all in the same Witchcraft. In Africa, There's so much work to be done, as the shit of Christianity have caked up and become a city of clay here.
Dogmatism have become something else. It is now a witchcraft network spanning an entire town. They robbed me and you could tell that they all knew who did it, and In one way or the other they were complicit in it.
I mean in this case, they made a town commit a sin, and use the guilt of that sin to control them. Making them servile and reducing them to drones because you happen to control the purchasjng power and the community is quite poor and could never stand up to you.
This is some sick, sick stuff.
The community people can’t but do their bidding they couldn’t talk for The fear of being persecuted and having thier own shop burgled at night by Mormons.
This is pure gangsterism, straight out the Soprano series and i assure you their is nothing the security agents can do about it. And to think They are hoisted by nothing else but the sheer ego green from a “Doctrine “ that confers sainthood on them. 
Specious pontificating on inferiority complexed men whose psychological debilitation deny them any form of self reflection, remorse or empathy. Its a kill and destroy and unchecked??
This is crazy
 Now with an entire community under their control which they ruled with fear, it is quiet scary. 
They made me sick for playing fela
The spirit of Christianity is witchcraft and produces a spirit of backwardness that have Affected Africa for almost a century 
Ingsoc and orthodoxy. 
It's either you are Christian or Muslim.. They send you witchcraft and use it to prove that it is so because GOD is not on your side. Whereas they are the cause 
 
After weeks of battling their witchcraft with Ash, salt water, most especially from my neighbour. 
I knew something was amiss But keptr my cool.
The morning I found out my shop was burgled, the landlord who was wetting his flowers saw me from afar and ran Inside, so that I would go to shop, find it burgled and then call on a him that can now feign surprise. I knew they had cornered him, and threatened him. His house his behind the shop, he had two other personal shops beside my own and his overaged spinster also had a shop and all he could say was that he heard nothing.
Of course, he heard them and didn’t bother going out because he was sure it wasn’t his shop that was been burgled. How come? I asked when you look at my padlock and how bent I found it. Of course he’s lying. 
If he was asleep and wanted to blame deafness on age, what of the daughter, his second overaged spinster came to speak for everyone and said “ We didn’t hear anything “
And left it at that.
He didn’t follow me to the Police Station, He didn’t inquire further when I returned for a shop rented under 3 months. His behaviour was despicable. Joined by a conveniently happening to be waking by Ogbanje they asked if I had misplaced my documents to which I replied that I always duplicate my documents to my phone to thier dismay.
Attached are pictures, and when I went back the scholar looked at me and laughed. I laughed back because I knew I had won, been spooked at their operation and would be writing this, I can always download all the songs and the movies, but this article will be my slap on thiet face forever. 
Thieves!!!!
Other give aways, was the erratic nature of my neighbour who once stopped on of the Mormons from chastising me for playing music too loud so as not to spook me, when they eventually come to rob, 
She had her friend conveniently park his car in front of the shop so as to act as coverage for the Thieves, 
She played her part to a tee, but I grew up on Detective novels.
She made sure she called first, cried more than the bereaved, put on her shades to hide her eyes, but couldn’t hide the palpitations purse of her neck, gave in details, the things that were stolen, down to the price of the speaker, and 3 days later had goods to add to her shop knowing that I know she’s made no sale recently. I just laughed.
So I decided to name my brush with Mormons and eventual article Bleaching men, they bleach their skin, bleach their whites and decide on how best to bleach the town, in the name of Jesus. They are thieves and do not let into your towns or your premises.

e5

Images

Comments