Buddhism On The Go

 


With the BodhiBuddy app on Playstore, you can get Meditation, chanting and the Writings of The Nichiren Diashionin from your phone.

I never tire to extol the virtues of Buddhism, It literally saved me. Instances where my first reaction would have been reactionary and volatile, I am reminded again and again of my transiency and the impermanence of all things.
This two maxims guide my thoughts and my actions and propel me towards my goals without procrastination.

The app is very simple and straightforward, With the recorded Daimoku you can be assisted and motivated in chanting added also is the gongyo, and prayers to really complete things.

I long for the day Buddhism would be spread all over Nigeria and Africa, For as Black men it is the only way out of the myriad problems and machinations against us.

NAM MYOHO RHENGE KYO.


e5





Comments