Eternities: The Reading of Sutras




This place is called word , oró,  not world They put L there to confuse us. - Fela Kuti


While they are stuck up on the times, I read the eternities, said Thoreau whose obsession of mine stems not only because we share the same birth date, but also because I credit Walden as the book that pointed me in the direction that my life was to take, He read, so I also read and thought apart from the Bhavaghad Gita what else, Oh, Sutras. Pointing in the similar direction also, was my copy of the Writings of Nichiren Diashionin which Is a text expounding the wonderfulness of the Lotus Sutra using his own life as example and fortitude. Fela is right again, The universe works with sounds it is forged in words, and by reading sutras you stoke up the fire that inflames yor brain that upgrade your frequency, and change your hologram to adamantine, if marijuana jars and elevates, reading Sutras give buoys, transcends and give DMT.
I noticed many Havard undergraduates are made to read Sanskrit literatures including sutras and tantras to elevate them and give them their lofty outlooks as they help in polishing their pineal glands. Why not you? 
They are quite easy to download, the best open secret. start mostly with Thus I have heard, Sutras are the passed down teachings, of the Buddha and other Buddhas, sutras are a call to remember both for you and as you will notice for even the Buddha too, for after preaching the lights emanates and goes back to his head, signifying that the Buddha have remembered and will therefore be implored by either Majushir or Ananda to name the sutra.
Fela said Everyone is rewinding meaning we have been here before and have done all this before, but we forget everrytime if only there was a way for is to recollect, there is, through reading Sutras.

As humans we are souls on the path to our moksa moving from bodies to bodies connecting and looking for that lost and forgotten path. Until we find it, in sutras, reconnecting and reading it again fervently to store deposit of the remembrance in our minds so that in the next life, a certain sound image or reading will reconnect us back to where we stop in the past life , whe we do we feel the linkage of the collective strife of all our souls, which frees us from the earlier feeling of sheer abandonment we can now continue towards our earlier path and purpose which complete our liberation..

I talk about marijuana a lot of my write ups and have only taken it 4 times in my life, because it is the gateway, the opening of the door to the freedom that exist in the other side of time, I respect and recommend it usage for those who are still trapped in the mental slavery and cuffs of the matrix. Boiling it, drinking and listening to Tibetan music of meditation have proved to be a verified path to take towards liberation, including Jazz albums like the Journey to Satchinanda by Alice Coltrane, Illuminations, Love Devotion surrender among others. But now, I found that I can get high now just by the reading of Sutras.

Funny, I started reading sutras as a consequence of My daily chapter read of The Nichiren Diashionin writings and I felt I had to read this Lotus Sutra that he keeps taking about, and Yes it is it.. It is the sutra of all sutras But why not of the others,? I did and the Lankavatara sutra literally set my brain on fire.

I cant tell you all that i gain from reading them, At faace they have no literary meaning as the sentences are repetitive, boring and frankly tiresome, But I implore you to persevere and see what happens I understand now, why Thoreau said he washed his psyche clean with them. For that is exactly what sutras do, In reading them, We are washing of the psyche.

Who knew that our psyche just like clothes had to be washed constantly, but It does. It is a loosening of all the tied up grudge, regret and frustrations. Needless to say, I was bursting up ethereal burlap sacs in my mind I didn't know I had stored, weighing on me and inaccessible.
When we get hurt which is a frequent in this world, the inhaled tears and begrudged force to move on, tie up certain knots in out brain, these knots still us especially when we feel without which we would slip down the line, it could be in the form of a planned revenge, a new found distrust or a resolve .
We continue the line but the knots remain tied up forever in our minds, bristling up in time, gathering dirt and feel heavy. But we are sometimes too far down the road to return to them for a loosening and let g, or so we thought, until the reading of sutras change it all. 
When reading sutras sometimes I get into a trance state almost similar to the effect of DMT and my past flashes before my eyes, I can truly see my past like its on a television screen, I see the act that jarred me, my mistake, what I could have done better, I learn and I forgive myself. Suddenly I let out such heavy sighs, that I sometimes wonder where are these things coming from, Are they airs, are hurts tied up airs.
I feel my brain recalibrate, it's muscles wriggle and the pineal gland get warm. What now? Another big sigh.

Something was happening to me, I am returning back to my childhood, I am returning back to the flexibility of my youth, my rigidity had been caused by the rust of a lot of hurt tied up in my psyche, and the fire of the sutras have burned my cylinders clean and made me anew, a,nd I find myself lighter, ethereal, I find my mind wonder, linger, I feel snug and calmer. 
The weight of the world have suddenly left my shoulders,This is magic I say, Magic!
Not only being free, my skin feels ethereal, my gait feels light, when I walk it feels as if I glide, and everything I touch seems to ply, almost as if the very essence of things respond to my touch, this is godliness. My essence don't feel heavy, my mind doesn't worry and I never have to rush, nor am I in a rush. I rest, like a feather even when I work, my voice rings and sound sonorous, my mind cleans like it's been rained on and my body glows from within, and sometimes you even catch glimpses of your past lives, Yes your past lives.All these, from reading sutras,

The downside for me is I spit a lot, when I do, I feel these are indoctrinations the fears, the conditioning and hatreds of years and years.
Like I once wrote slime can't stay in a fire body, and reading sutras feels like smelting the iron of your mind in fire, it comes out shinier, melted and pliable for the better mold of a new found structure. A you, found in the reading of the sutras Annutara samyak samboddhi!  
To attain the body of nayarana, the body of A Vajra, a body undefiled, You are on your way up, while seated with reading you sail through the air, above all.
You not only attain a love that commands you are enlightened with the ethics, the edicts and the end of all things you therefore attain a loftiness of being, where you become the envy of all, A grace avails your walk and gives you the beauty to you, , elevates you and makes you a king. people will want to be close to you, m there is a wondrous to you that they can't explain

Things, yes things begin to speak, I can't seem to explain it, but I now say sorry to things when they fall, I can literally feel the essence of them, it's like a vibration, I can tell when they are there, I feel their disappointment when they let me down. I see my clothes as companion in life and why some of them don't want to part with me yet, I kiss my speaker, I know it plays the music specifically for me, I give credence to things and I the love I extend reaches out and bounces back to me , the love on my food enters my gut and nourishes me
I eat and dress very sparsely, I maintain vegetarian diet and look more plump healthier and well nourushed than those who eat, the grandest three times daily
Life just seems so easily, everytihng feels so feely, If I can sat so, the entire world feels pliable I sometimes think I can walk through walls.

For the sutras have elevated me so much that nothing really hurts my being.Even when I bleed, it doesn't hurt, I exist but very far from my body.
And it is such a comfort, it is such a companion, I find no need for conversation or to be other people.
One minute I'm seated the next I'm in the land of Rajagriha listen to the dialogue of The Buddha and Ananda or Vasubandhu I see them kneel with shoulders bared, and I attain all the merits they do. By just listening in.
So I find no need to take marijuana for a heightened state, when reading sutras provide the greatest high, by firing on my pineal gland I emit DmT I see my past as I see you and me
.
We don't understand a thing about the sutras
But we use them to wash our psyche clean 8and when we sigh out the hatred, we feel lighter, cleaner mentally.
So to the eternitries like Thoreau, to the constant reading of sutras and Tantras till death do us bad.
Some of the sutras I have on my tablet are:

Lotus Sutra
Lankavatara Sutra
Immeasurable Meanings Sutra
Kularnava Tantra
Profound Secret Sutra
Diamond Sutra and many others
Reading, while Listening to classicals like Gorecki, Chopin, Hammock, and other ambient albums spends my day just fine, Passing You might hear me heave a sigh, look and I'm sure you will see me smile

Reading sutras might be a cure for mental exhaustion,  sensory overload and melancholia Read either personally or read to the person ailing. As mental illness have no cure, Sutras distended with ambient music helps to expand the psychic puddle of the mind. The Ogbanje system focus more on psychiatry because they can be the voices and make you insane germane since their Headquarter is a Psychiatric hospital in the spirit realm. They use it to make a lot of money, as they are responsible for the madness in the first place, because madness have no cure they focus thier attention there to make thier so callled millions.
 
But I opine that reading sutras can help you with the madness,  removing the mental knots in your head and quelling the voices in your head. Sutras contain mantras, seals and spells straight from the mouth of Buddhas that can protect you. Tibetan Music and Marijuana can also help in expanding the astral band that can centre and provide moments of lucidity and heal the torn band of the mind. Sutras acts like mental coagulants that soak up and mesh up the torn meshes of our minds. Realign the mind, heat the brain which is the exuder of our hologram in this reality.  Pointing out fault lines, highlighting places of pain in out body which can be stretched our through yoga. 

Read sutras, even when the words don't make sense to you, just keep reading. I sometimes see them as incantations.With time, you begin to notice the difference, and see them in action. You see yourself changing.
By flashing back the truama and revealing fault lines and heating out the pain in loud sighs. Occasionally a single tear might trickle down,  but we keep on reading as the sutra isn't finished yet, or is it, Well we smile, start all over and read them all again.


e5

Downlaod my Sutras Here, others at Holybook.com

Comments