Governance: To Glean A Living

 



If you have some light in you, then leave before it's gone - Angel Olsen 

Governance is the right to govern oneself to determine ones life, daily schedule and to what degree one is willing to dabble in the facsimiles of life. stolen from us I'm the name of capitalist development  It is the control and mastery of one's freedom.The sovereignty of one's leisure stolen from all Africans from birth have been designed as Epsilon in this Huxley's dystopia. 

We have been casted according to a low level through conditioning and programmed level of intellect, a sum which show why Africans are left to revel
at the building of houses and boreholes, while others aim for the position of president .
The conditionings are myriad, hard to notice, harder to break and unlearn. Many of them started from birth, like being conditioned to eat 3 times a day, conditioned to be restless from Childhood, entering the sun tolook for money, 
Conditioned to look for work, rather than opening a business, conditioned to procreate without caution and more recently conditioned to the news and social media distractions.
You can tell the level of conditioning done based on your answer to these questions:
What kind of man/woman are you?
Why does your brain hurt at the thought of your own freedom?
Why don't you think you can govern yourself? 
Do you think this is natural?
Do you think a fundamental mental block was put in place to ensure your servility?

These conditionings, where did it start from? Think schools, think assembly grounds and being humiliated by teachers. To the extent that even some pupils start playing the clown and acting like a fool just to get their teacher attention even if it means being flogged. What it creates is a helpless grown up who can't stand the thought of his own freedom his own solitude and who can't govern himself. He becomes after years of repeated behaviour a subhuman, unable to be his own person, who is either craving attention through looking to use, or ve used by others and will do anything for it  He feel helpless on his own. Without work he feels useless 

A restlessness creeps at him, when he thinks Why can't you just lie down contentedly for weeks reading in between sleep you expend less energy,
and gain more knowledge, No? But this was the lot of most people in the past. hey had the bounty of the forest and could quietly sit and read with the assurance of the previous month's kill. 
Today, however simple leisure which use to be our right as human beings is lost in the Babyloning of the world, and everything have to be paid for including simple leisure and masterly inactivity. The government, keep bitting thier nails looking for way to enslave us, firstly with the panic of an ever impending doom, an imploding economy and advertised unsustainable consumption, They'll anything to take away your peace of mind. 

In search for a solution and governance, I could only posit a theory of using moderation to glean a living, for the sake of our leisure, our space and ability to pay attention to the art and chase higher callings, all of which were our stolen fundamental rights as humans. To find some form of life within the constraints of the capitalist prison. We could Glean from from crumbs, as they refuse go share or give any breathing space, as there is not way to hide and run away from them according to Krazsnahorkai in War and War 

A gleaning found in the discipline of moderation to gain a freedom, that allows if not for anything, us tounlearn this hard wired conditioning and set a new path for our children's mind. A discipline  that will involve spending less on clothing, and as hard as a strict diet of beans (a proven long lasting oligosacharide) 

Thees article further ask these fundamental question of you? 

Who am I?
Do I really deserve freedom and leisure?
Is it really money I want or sustainability and a peace of mind?
What kind of job should I aspire to do?
What makes up my day? 

I can now answer after years of literally failing, that: 
I, am a droplet of God,  I do deserve freedom to express, be creative and live a life that is pure clean, stress free planting trees, listrning to music and petting my cats, traveling and meeting interesting peope and enriching lives just like the King of England, I don't want too much money, A government teaching job that closes around 2pm will give me enough time to open a music shop in the evening and travel during the summer holidays, taking photographs.
A sustainable living with two kids in a small house on a plot farm, with a day tasked with a book to read, an album to listen to or a movie/documentary to see.  For the rest of my life? YES PLEASE 
Considering how low teachers are paid, I would still not mind doing it, because of the iron clad discipline of moderation, I could create my own universe apart from the world. Sadly, a good teaching job is still so hard to come by, and Considering the way Africans are dumbed down so.many people even with good jobs are so blind to see what they have, they'd rather buy the latest car, engage in debauchery and gorge on meat and diabetes. 
Which is why I believe that many Africans are being stoked up and made ignorant so that we can bloated up and be fossil fuel for the future, when I say we are being used to drill for oil in the future the statement doesn't sound so absurd when you think about it.
While some people are trained,  educated and given the leisure to be the highest version of themselves possible we are distracted with crisis, the news, and myriad of conditioned desires. Wars, ethnic and religious crisis are given to the ignorant to mull on while others chase after enlightenment. 
We are deliberately made dumb, watered down and made blind to their own freedom and governance. While the Govenrment keeps creating the necessary condition for a hysteria as a way of life through contrived scarcity, damning the entirety of one's being.

 I mean if a cat can have governance why not man, I am very concerned about the Episilonism of the African people and how best to change their conditioning to Alphas. As a consequence, my child will not grow up with the same  mental hindrances and block that I have, I notice the hard casted hindrance when I find myself sleeping when I read, slur at my speech, and my diction. These stop gaps in my brain caused by years of retardation from my conditioning will not find its way in the mind of my child  and As I unlearn and break my chains,  I must protect its mind from the myriad system of conditioning that isn't even particular to Africa alone but also the entire world. From social media to  pop culture believe it when I say everything ever advertised is a lie, School, church, pharmaceutical medicine, Everything is a lie. 

Which therefore coalesces into the loss of governance that has made us subhuman from the very beginning. if I could back to the past, Ill tell him, all you ever needed in life was acre of land, Permaculture farming,  movies Documentaries and 1000 books to live the entirety of your life, far from the economy, from the state, and from quite frankly ignorant world.
This loss of governance stems from the assembly ground to telling on your friends to the teachers to becoming back biters and gossip in the workplace, having been conditioned with a Yes Boss thinking. The feedback is that your boss automatically assumes the role of the flogging teacher  telling you "come on " "are you okay " Behave Yourself! . Like a child. 
Sometimes some workers who don't get this harassment and humiliation from their boss insult him as being inefficient, not seen their own conditioning turned masochism as the problem.This in part originates the servility of the mind and secondary school thinking that pervades Africa, It is one reason we need to protect the minds of our future generation so that they can stand and talk to their counterpart as peers, in the nearest future. As many Africans become infantiled due To a lack of governance remaining in their parent house late in their 30s

The only way to leave home, for the Black man is a liberation wrought in moderation and militant asceticism In a world filled with vengeful souls you are more likely than not, to barter the joy of your life for bread.They don't want yoi to be free, and self reliant they don't want Epsilons becoming Alphas.
All the while you seek to glean an existence to stray proudly and unafraid from the rest who tremble in their ever winding and shadowy paths
Power fueled by very hard stools in their rectum propel them to do the unimaginable to say man is predictable is to say 4 in the morning 3 at night he feeds a fickle pride.
Moulded by a king process of suggestion it cost too much to be a man
And it is not easy To stand on your own. Some might sabotage your effort because they want you servile. It Demonisation By all means. I just want to Glean off your excess, do the simple teaching job, close at 2pm, go home and sleep for the bulk of my life But they want my soul. The cost of all I want in life some buy as cars and I can't seem to find or Glean an existence talk less of a peace of mind. Even after refusing all participation They go after me, when all I did was read and escape the docket of my destiny Now my freedom is considered an affront to them. I'm merely  a bronze serpent  for those who would look and it says look, it's the books the books that's where to look.
They stole governance from man through commerce and elitism 
The whole of civility is now a market place or a literate race from Bsc to Masters to PhD no one is even asking what about my soul my community, my plaxe in this world, my  environment my neighbour.. What does he have?

But you can't eat a glide you know- Jonathan L Seagull 

How then do you break out of years of conditioning. First you have to leave home, the improtant thing is to leave home get to a vantage point somewhere for a year a town that is cheap and read, I mean read extensively and unlearn and break so many chains placed which the city distractions will not allow you see. Switch off all connections and proceed to dig at the well of the self so as to mine what will yours to keep.
But, first  you must leave home without which you cannot see things clearly.
Your life will flash before your eyes and you compare your parenting with your adult eyes, you now know that wasn't love, it was indoctrinations and conditioning You run from the shackles of pendactism and elitism, releasing the cains of expectations which is a looming shadow that haunts your psyche for the rest of your life. And your waking thoughts is girded by the lasso of correctness and orthodoxy.  Very hard to break.
You leave your folk asking  Are these backward people the kind to portend what growth determines. Whose only option to me is family life and I told you so. They are already broken horses, barrelled crabs, When You try to reach for the sun, they exist to tell you to come down. You are black!, if you aren't icarus who will you be. The rudimentary and alimentary nature of their thoughts the difference between seperates the white mind from the  black. For all the white  man brave is  a knowledge and content that a little more reading could have given us
.
Using myself as an example, a designed Epsilon from birth but I find out that the more I read, the more I Begin to change and I expand the bandwidth and limit placed on my brain, I find myself changing, giving value and respect to myself, imbued with a succor and self preservation 
I have downloaded Whitman, Thoreua, Onfray, Huxley, Blake, Emerson, Heidegger, Nietzsche, Nichiren, Satre not to talk about the thousands of movies I have seen. So when I walk beside people,  unkowningly A please don't touch me escapes my lips, I feel like Precious, my room is my temple and I don't allow anyone near it.
In it my mind tentacles stretch and swirls with the sounds from my speaker and I don't want for company as much. 
I determine my schedule and will never do any job that takes leisure from me, for life is not about the money but the trophilialzatopn of experiences.
And I have so much more books to read, so many albums to listen to, so many movies to see.
And with my chores, I am scheduled for life.And isn't that what governance is all about.
But since the world is designed to steal it from you, why not make do with a moderation, with minimalism, living the cheapest free there is, for a free that is. 

e5





Comments