Psyche Cleanse: The Reading of Vedas & Tantras



Amrtacandrasuris Laghutattvasphota started me on this path of mind and psyche cleaning, After going through the entire sutras and frankly addicted to the peace they bring, I have begun the reading of Vedas and Tantras.
I recently just finished both Atharvavedas, and I can only extol its good virtues of what can only be described as Psyche Cleansing. The goal is to read them aloud and fast, on it and sometimes I get tired, I feel my insides burning up and my body changing, i continue however knowing I'm unto an elevation.
The world is a word pile, and your mind can only be controlled by one who has read more than you have. You expand your mind by reading the eternities, attain a lofty outlook towards life and transcend the childish games of society. 

These books are not only important mentally but spiritually, there is wealth in these books, there is protection in them, there is healing in them.
You are not only uplifted but you break certain mental chains and conditioning and relegated truamas you didn't even know you had.

And the Writings might be hard to give literal meaning and understanding to, but keep reading, just read them, and you will heave out that sigh, and find liberation. 

I promise you this is the cure for stress, sensory overload, truama and regret and the beautiful things is that you can download them all free at Holybooks.com

It is a wondrous thing to quote Nichiren, and I'm not trying to convert you or nothing, But I made it my vow that If I find something wonderful be it an album, movie or book my first instinct is to share it.
I think who else don't know about these, I must hurriedly tell them, and now I'm telling you these books are the cure for every problem in the world for If it all stems from the mind, these shapes and cleanses it.

Download them HERE

e5

Comments