O God, Am I Your Foolish?

 


Job Chapter 34 vs 14 - 17 says The ostrich leaves her eggs on the ground for the heat in the soil to warm them, She is unaware that a foot may crush them or a wild animal break them She acts as if the eggs were not hers, and is unconcerned that her efforts were waste. It was I who made her foolish and did not give her wisdom.
O GOD, AM I YOUR FOOLISH? Who are you to question me Job, I am god I am the on ewho made the ostrich foolish! I first read this verse in my teens, made me ask how would the ostrich feel if ie dver knew what God really thought of it? What does God really think of me? I recently spent some money on a venture ethat didn’t really turn out well and I planned around in muffled snickles masked around in sullen faces am I kept thinking, but I had a wonderful paln , how could it have gone so wrong, O God am I your foolish? Am I a lesson for others to lear from? Ace’s death could have been avoidable, Whitebeard warned him not to go but even though at the end he died free, he was in summary foolish, he became a lesson for Luffy to learn And I ask, am I you’re the same too, God, am I your foolish? I am your foolish for ntented convesation and precipecsis you curt you curst your crust to do whatver you desire with It isas completely ranscation worl saand the only waty ot survievi n it, according to the buddha is non participation or a very minnaml n everyting for everything cost something ,you try to take and somethingis invairably taken fromy ou I strive treaching to learn ve other toerhs precipeices People stack up weathlh and porssing knowing fully welthat xerixes and Mansa musa failed at that. Another foolish but what is life without hope? A gift I daresay , a glimpseinto a world not yours a dram within a dre ma nd you get to glide thorug anand be come pure awarness of all that is around and ay o there goes antorhe stacker of ducst, anoterh foolish, For I fyou fully realize and accpet your travel status accrosss lifetime,s this body becomes a mere carriage a vehicele to percieve this world You thinkg find no need to harad anting or stack a pile you force a spernmto inhert. Poreperites creted theneed for offspring, the comnintty we lost were we could esily be sons, fathers and be moegthred yb as many peoplse as we can is lost in the slispsism of modern day civlizaitno to get safty drop their hadnoad o a fickle life another foolsih Another foolish, the whole could make e do with bicyles, books, flowera sn a vegettarian diet, they swish to fithgr for a land and that used to beloingot diansours, another foolissh, learnig nothing from 2 world wars, they gerup for a third. In tis eternal convesaion and precipice, we oguth to do well to red about own our past, and precpipce asn skee kout new convestation and new foolish rather than old foosih For it her is o be sth tacinof sandand piling of junk it wis a ofly ovrplay and s tupid t not whant canlearn by now In my purusit in life, I find out that I lossmore thqani gani, And I terferofe now have to reducemy cravingor endavours, andonly coutn my lelssing ans share the little I own Ami auii alssson to tech someone selse soemthing to learn o god, malcom x marin luthernow can btherefor be regarded ias foolishes in lighton fnew information, but they wer prdded by te goodnesa nad in their heart and becioe a foolsh, Am I you rfoolisho gog,d we should have chicen othe option They only knew as much as God wanted them ot know A convestaion oand ap recipice It was foolish for Emmetitl to whitle at the lawhte lwoman but must avve sen it done, deem it innocuous and was used as th converstion and precipice to teach a dogmantcisma nd hate its precipices, he was ultimately gods foolis it was foosligh to fyou givi bir th a sicke cell child and know you are convestonin part for toher sot lean Ami ni every of my endavour I can now ask, og do ami your foolsih, In the duddha sa wthat to bea the gods an aone must must basically decide to perom nono partipaction, a nd whenyou look at lit it quitle frankly a fooish to fr a price ot abdicate athoron eto teach the entire worl a a path of enlightenement but wthot it nhumans will never been albole to find enligtenement The buddha is gods foolshh use s as conrsano and precipice, to usher all livng bings to enlightment Am I your fooslh too og d am I a tol for ther sto learn form I am I your…, wait I aamd your foolsh, I deifnelty am you foolsh , we are all God’s foolish Since I am , I pbeg you o go drepleinshme, when I am lost, protet me, wheilei is trive, like jos inallyonmy fooslh be genlt e to me Spurred by my sdisres ad foogl intention, foolishes ina way w hich are your isn a way protect os that mlife cbecomes fa convsratio for others to learn from be gentlt e e herplcsihme and protect me so that I too can also lauhg at both our folly.

e5

Comments