Renaming All Bus -stops

 


If I eventually become the governor, The first thing I'm doing is renaming all the bus stop to the name of One piece characters
.BUS DRIVERS and Conductors in Enugu WILL BE LIKE:  Laboon!!! Laboon!! Laboon!!!

At each junture , He will go:


RORONOA.. Roronoa dey o
WATER 7 ...water seven dey
VANDER DECKEN .... Ko puo
ARLONG...  sauka
SHANKS ... Oyoyo
MAGELLAN... Magellan wa o
Bon clay sama.... yaww owwww !!
Aokiji ... aokiji dey o
Impel down, Impel down
Impel down all of una wey dey come down for Impel down no go dey sleep for motor I no like am.
Marine ford...
Akainu..

Ace! Ace!!..  no body dey come down for Ace, O

Portgas...

Raleigh...

Warpol...

Baby 5...
Don flamingo...
Big Mam ..
Gecko Moria.... Moria??!...

Moria must dey na, People dey there, Na cemetery na.

Sengoku....

I no stop for any bustop again until Laboon o


Conductors calling busstops daily, Will it be a big deal??u

Zeff, Laboon,ARLONG , Impel down akainu Magellan Amazon lily, boa Hancock, any busstop na 200 naira enter with your change o

Laboon Laboon Laboon!! Laboon!!

Give it a year and people should stop laughing??

Nekwanumo agafenam ebe nma kusi,

-obu ya kimere nchezo ogh gofano anyi changiri nye nine, Umumba bu zi Laboon, Okpudo bu sengoku, Oji bu zi sabody ishoto or  Raleigh
9th mile bu Aokiji

Raleigh kwa?!!
Ke udi wahala di nye nka , Laboon ka me buri nisi governor nka me Sieba puo, nno onye nyara Ko bu biko!!


One Piece is still one of the greatest eork of art I ever saw, Oda deserves The Guinness Book of Records, Academy Award, Pullitzer, Mecury Prize and Nobel Prize. He made history.



e5