The Abnegation Will Not Be Worth It.

Oak Tree


This is a follow up to my initial question, It’s been 3 years since and I can write with personal evidences of mine that I have found my answer which is: No, the abnegation will not and is not worth it, 
I have become number than I as when I asked that question criticism and cynicism where already a big part who I was then. but now, It has enveloped me completely I tried doing something through sacrifices only for me to be told what have I done? It was heartbreaking so much so I even laughed hysterically, These days as I struggle to find that joy that was goofy and proetect he little mesh of a heart that still remain I only have advices to give; Never go out of your ways to please another, You are the one you know, Be stingly, Be self centered, and Don’t go broke chasing your dreams.

No matter what you do, many people will feel you haven’t done enough, they will criticisze you even  if you complian of a loss or an injury in the process. they will still call you overzealous and foolish, shit on your dreams and laugh behind your back 
I don’t know what you are abnegating for, if it is for social construct or martyr complex, it will not be worth it no one will remember for everyone that do rememeber eventually forget, If you think about it, you haven’t spoken recently of your Great-grandfather no one too will speak about you as you cannot tell what kind of life he lived no one will remember or tell of your own.So like Aliester once said, Do what Thou Wilt 

All that is sacrificied in the chase of the ideal becomes meaningless for the ideal is never found. Don’t stress yourself, or go out of your way to offer help, be calm and let it happen, let every help you offer be a detachable tentacle, don’t let them roil you up in their endless problem, you too deserve yourself, remain unfurled, intent and complete and don't let them shatter you. Be yourself in confincence for the abnegation will not be worth it, that much I can assure you.

And for those who still can't help but be generous be stoic in whatever response your good intentions get, Even when you go against your better judgement and find yourself doing for people only to find yourself getting hurled with insults, be stoic, calm and see it as one of those things, especially and when your mind tells you that you would be insulted and finally are, you must hold firm and be still, for you can’t change your nature or theirs easily and good people are quite few.
So this is for anyone who still doing in abnegation take it from someone who have ask and finally answered, it will not be worth it



-Victor Samuel

Comments